Etizolam is a short-acting psychoactive compound which goes by the trade names Etilaam and Etizest, which is not considered as a controlled substance in most parts of the world, and is legal in the US for research purposes but is not authorized by the FDA for medical use. While etizolam is also legal in many EU countries, it has been controlled in Germany, Denmark, and Switzerland. The drug is illegal in Japan and the United Kingdom. Etizolam is an analog drug for benzodiazepines, possesses hypnotic and sedative properties, and is used in the short-term treatment of insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
There are various ways to legally buy etizolam:
- Online from both legal vendors and ethnobotanical websites
- Offline from your local head shop
Ordering online can be more convenient to just have etizolam delivered to your doorstep, and can also provide you with better quality products than those that you would find in head shops. However, with brick and mortar vendors, you do have the opportunity to see the product in front of you and talk to the people working in the establishment to learn more about it.
What to Look for in an Etizolam Vendor/Care in Buying?
- 1 What to Look for in an Etizolam Vendor/Care in Buying?
- 2 What forms can I buy in?
- 3 What is the best type of Etizolam?
- 4 How exactly does Etizolam work?
- 5 How to Administer Etizolam?
- 6 Etizolam For Sale in the USA
- 7 Can you legally buy Etizolam?
- 8 Can you buy Etizolam on Amazon?
- 9 Is Etizolam stronger than Xanax?
- 10 How much does Etizolam cost?
When you’re buying etizolam, you should only do this from trusted sources. This is true for both online and offline sources, and there are several things to look for. There are several brands of etizolam available which are notable for their purity and trustworthiness, and it’s advisable to choose these options over less legitimate sources.
Buy Online – Best Place To Order
There are a number of websites offering etizolam, and it’s very important to buy it only from a trusted supplier. There is no dearth of sites, but you need to find a supplier which is knowledgeable about their products and also only stocks legitimate ones. As such, it’s not advisable to go onto darknet markets and look for etizolam there when there are better options available with much less work.
As it’s quite easy to find a number of etizolam vendors online, and poring through the search results can be an onerous task. Two sites that really stand out are Etizy and EtizoLab for their quality products and straightforward layouts.
- Etizest, Etilaam, and Etilee branded etizolam in tablet form
- A number of payment options including credit and debit cards, Bitcoins, money orders, bank deposits, and wire transfers.
- Live support chat
- All orders placed before 1:30 PM PST are shipped on the same day.
- Users also have the option of having instant order updates sent to their phone. EtizoLab offers:
- Etizest, Etilaam, and Etizex – only three brands, but these are the most trusted in the industry and their purity is guaranteed.
- Global delivery with guaranteed delivery, and will refund your money if you don’t get your shipment.
However, their drawbacks are that EtizoLab only accepts MasterCard (with links to places where you can get a prepaid virtual MasterCard if you don’t have one) and Bitcoins, and that there’s not a lot of variety in the selection that they offer (this is arguably a benefit though – being specialised in only three products of the highest quality can definitely be a very good thing).
What forms can I buy in?
Etizolam generally comes packaged, in either 1 or 2-milligram tablets, but some vendors do sell it outside of the packaging. Theoretically, it can also be bought in powder form, although this does not seem to be the best option for consumers unless they are absolutely sure of the source that they are obtaining it from. A similar degree of caution should be shown towards buying the tablets outside of the packaging, because it brings the authenticity of the product into question.
What is the best type of Etizolam?
There are several commercially-available brands of etizolam. These include:
It’s best to stick with one of these, rather than risking it with some mysterious white powder, unless you’re a chemist who has no other use for etizolam than looking at its chemical compounds or testing random samples of etizolam for purity. Etilaam and Etizest seem to be the most popular brands, so for research users not doing comparative studies, these are the best choices on the market.
How exactly does Etizolam work?
Etizolam works by binding to the benzodiazepine receptors and magnifies the efficiency of the GABA neurotransmitter. This results in sedative or calming effects because GABA receptors are the most prolific inhibitory receptors in the human brain.
Physical Effects of etizolam:
- Feelings of physical euphoria
- Muscle relaxation
- Motor control loss
- At higher levels, etizolam can be extremely sedative and induce an extremely lethargic state.
- Anxiety suppression thought deceleration
- cognitive euphoria
- emotion suppression
- Disinhibition among other things.
How to Administer Etizolam?
Etizolam should be administered orally, and should not be combined with alcohol, opiates, or other depressants. It can also be administered under the tongue or rectally, though the latter administration seems relatively uncommon.
- DO NOT take large doses of etizolam along with opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, alcohol, or other depressants as the consequences can be fatal. It’s also important to consider that etizolam can potentially be abused – cases of etizolam dependence do exist and have been documented in the medical literature.
- Etizolam is extremely addictive, both physically and psychologically. However, beyond a tolerance to the sedative-hypnotic effects of etizolam which develops within a few days, there is no similar pattern with its anti-anxiety and anticonvulsant effects.
- Another important thing to note is that etizolam is not a drug which is to suddenly be stopped or started – typically doses are tapered in countries where it is used medically because there are withdrawal symptoms associated with abrupt or rapid withdrawal from etizolam. Withdrawal symptoms can include rebound insomnia, as well as a return of anxiety, so it’s very important to be careful with etizolam and use it only for its intended purposes.
- DO NOT abruptly cease using etizolam after several weeks or more of steady dosage, as there are both withdrawal and rebound symptoms associated with this. If you are regularly using etizolam, you must taper your dose over the period of weeks rather than simply ceasing its usage.
- Signs of overdose include thought deceleration, lethargy, slurred speech, confusion, delusions, respiratory depression, and more severe effects such as coma or death have been noted in some cases. Overdoses can be treated effectively with favorable outcomes in a hospital environment.
- Etizolam has a low toxicity relative to its dose and thus is not dangerous if taken in small doses without depressants such as alcohol or opioids. It is recommended that one uses harm reduction practices while using etizolam, as not doing so can be dangerous.
Etizolam For Sale in the USA
Etizolam is legal for research purposes in the USA, although it is not authorized by the FDA for medical use. It is an unscheduled drug in the United States, and most states do not list it as a controlled substance; however, etizolam is a controlled substance in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, and Virginia. Outside of the US, Etizolam has an EU marketing authorization, and is available in many countries (sometimes as a prescription-only drug, sometimes available over-the-counter). While it’s not licensed for medical use in the United States, some countries do not take the same stance.
Can you legally buy Etizolam?
Etizolam is considered to be illegal in some places and legal in others. In 2013, Germany declared it as an illegal substance, while Poland and Switzerland consider it as a controlled substance. Since May 2017, the United Kingdom classified Etizolam as a class C drug. This means that it is illegal to supply, produce, or possess Etizolam. Legality, however, differs from state to state in the United States. Etizolam is controlled in Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, and Indiana. According to the federal government, Etizolam is unscheduled and therefore it is legal to use and possess for research purposes. Etizolam is restricted in Japan since October 2016. Now, whether you can legally buy Etizolam depends on your location. In the US, however, you can legally buy Etizolam as long as it is for research purposes. Getting a vendor who sells Etizolam can be rather difficult and you will need to do extensive research.
Can you buy Etizolam on Amazon?
No, an individual can buy Etizolam on Amazon. Etizolam is considered to be illegal in so many countries and places. There are, therefore no certified Etizolam vendors on Amazon. You can, however, buy similar drugs that work almost the same way as Etizolam. In the US, Etizolam can be purchased for research purposes, but it is difficult to prove on Amazon that you need the drug for research. There are, however, certain online stores that sell Etizolam. Do extensive research before buying Etizolam from online vendors since it is most likely a scam. Go through the verified reviews and order small quantities at first to ensure you do not make huge losses.
Is Etizolam stronger than Xanax?
The chemical structures and effects of Xanax are extremely similar, but granted there are some differences. Generally, Etizolam is considered to be stronger and more addictive than Xanax. Etizolam is not accepted for medical use in the US, while Xanax is legally accepted. This is because Xanax is a benzodiazepine while Etizolam is a thienotriazolodiazephine. Etizolam is stringer than Xanax and has longer lasting side effects. Etizolam addiction happens fast and is not easy to treat. Although there is no official research to indicate that Etizolam is stronger than Xanax, most users of the drugs find Etizolam to be slightly more potent than Xanax.
How much does Etizolam cost?
Depending on the quantity and form of Etizolam purchased, the price will vary. Typically single tablets are sold for a price of about 1 Euro. When you buy Etizolam in large quantities you get a fair price of about 5p per tablet. Since Etizolam is illegal in most place, the price may differ greatly between different manufacturers. Buying Etizolam for research purpose is cheaper since you will need to buy large quantities. Getting a legitimate Etizolam vendor can also prove to be quite difficult. Most online vendors simply ship a different drug in the same class as Etizolam but considered to be legal. You should, therefore, be careful when purchasing Etizolam online.